Position – Associate Engineer
Company – Collins Aerospace (part of Raytheon)
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Drive and execute Product Sustenance (CR/CO) activities for Aircraft Engine Sensors such Temperature , Pressure and Speed Sensors.
- Mechanical Design, Modeling with CAD packages like PTC Creo/UG NX
- Design Documentation/Drawings modifications to address Quality Issues and release them in PLM system.
- Apply GD&T and perform Tolerance stack-up analysis for components/Sub-system
- Prepare Acceptance and Qualification test procedures and test report
- Understanding of design intent, function, and compliance against which the product needs to be qualified.
- Perform DFM and DFA activities & optimization of design for cost reduction.
- Perform design hand calculations to support the product design and coordinate with FEA team as needed.
- Work with supplier, procurement engineer to complete the Prototype and qualifications
- Support manufacturing operations for Test fixtures design & development.
- Actively participate in a team environment, working with cross-functional team for to develop electronics packaging for sensors.
- Ready for travel to abroad on need basis.
- 3+ years of Industry experience with experience in Product Sustenance, Product Design and development with the good knowledge in strength of materials, manufacturing process and engineering process/tools (as defined in primary responsibility).
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent science degree.
- Strong Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals and application to Product design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in CAD Tools (Creo preferred) and PLM tools (Teamcenter preferred).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Drawing creations/review, GD&T and tolerance stack-up analysis
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar program.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease program.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.