Celeros Flow Technology is Hiring | Production Planning Engineer |
Position – Production Planning Engineer
Company – Celeros Flow Technology
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Reporting to the Operation Excellence Leader and is responsible for the effective Planning, Routing and Scheduling of Product assembly and Component production, in line with SAP MRP requirements.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, Routing and Scheduling of Assemblies + Manufactured components
- Creation of routings based on requirements of Sales Order + material masters – incl. drawing, specifications, heat treatments and engineering instructions.
- Use SAP and Excel to Capacity Plan and Schedule manufacturing Work centres in line with MRP requirements to meet Customer + Production ‘on time delivery’ dates.
- Assist with the maintenance of Material Masters in SAP
- Complete basic BOM’s and updates in SAP
- Daily review of Production Order progress proactively working to action exception messages and ensure complete on time confirmations
- Maintain the Production Control & Planning system in line with required delivery
- Responsible for the effective and efficient management of inventory, through implementation of sound working practices and procedures and maintenance of accurate stock records.
- Action change notifications as relevant to engineered products.
- Monitor status of feeder materials – liaise with Buyer / expeditor where necessary
- Create and release production orders in line with MRP date requirements
- Working closely with Manufacturing Team Leader to develop and communicate production plans that ensure customer commitments are recognised.
- Attend and provide technical support during stocktaking.
- Analyse the manufacturing processes for areas of improvement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A comprehensive understanding of MRP planning and scheduling, preferably using SAP
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes
- Capable of reading Engineering drawings
- Should be able to communicate fluently in English with external and internal stakeholders
- Experienced with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook Email & Calendar system.
Education and Experience
- Diploma/B.E mechanical/industrial/production engineering in full time regular course from recognised university and institute in India
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role preferably in Valves