CIRCOR is hiring | Manufacturing Engineer |
Position – Manufacturing Engineer
Company – CIRCOR
Location – Daman, Daman and Diu, IN
The Mfg. The engineer is responsible for supporting the product or process manufacturing line in order to improve Quality, Productivity, and Delivery and reduce the cost of manufacturing.
- Identifying bottleneck areas in manufacturing shops and needs to perform productivity improvements.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, equipment layout, and capacity planning.
- Setting up new processes or product lines by creating Routing and standard work concepts.
- Process improvements and upgradation by design and manufacturing of Jigs, Fixtures, Tooling, Gauges, and equipment.
- Industrial Engineering work like Layout changes, Lead Time and Cycle Time measurement, and Material Handling facility.
- Capital Items like New Machines, Equipment, Material Handling Equipment, machine Accessories, and other items – scope finalization, supplier discussion, quote comparison, negotiation, finalization, ordering, inspection at supplier, installation, and handover for regular production.
- Continuous Improvement and innovation ideas for better productivity and safety
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications: Should have BE or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: Should have a minimum of 3-4 Years of Experience in manufacturing industries like Automotive Industries, Engineering Industries like pumps, motors, valves, Heavy M/c manufacturers, generators, and Turbine Manufacturing Industries.
- Thorough knowledge in 2D & 3D drafting with AutoCAD, Solid Edge, Unigraphics, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of GD & T, gaging, and inspection.
- Knowledge of conventional & unconventional manufacturing processes.
- Understand the fundamental principle of Lean manufacturing.
- Exposure to SAP & ERP Module.
- Knowledge of casting material, grade, pattern design, and engineering materials with their properties & heat treatment processes.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication
- Document control & management
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Negotiation & Convincing Skills
- Problem-Solving Attitude
- Support Organizational Goals and Objectives.
- Expert in initiating and successfully executing critical projects within a defined timeline with a Strong follow-up strategy.
- Understand business requirements & priorities and act accordingly.
- Strive for continuous improvements through innovation.
- Knowledge sharing with peers & grooming the subordinates.
- Develop Strong Relationships with other functions in Organization.
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities