Position – Design Standard Technician – 2
Company – Caterpillar
Location – Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Required Qualification and Skillsets:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from recognized university
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Mechanical or Automobile Engineering would be added advantage.
- 2-3 years of industrial experience in engine domain (diesel or gas or both)
- Previous Engineering development/product support related experience
- Candidate should have basic engineering knowledge with good knowledge of engine and engine components design and development.
- Candidate should have excellent modelling and drafting skills with hands on experience with CAD tools. Pro-E working knowledge will be beneficial.
- Experience with localization activities related to engine components is desirable.
- Candidate should have excellent understanding of company processes & product and good understanding of Perkins BoM structuring methods.
- Candidate should be competent in using Microsoft Office suite, MFG/Pro and other office systems.
- Understanding and hands on experience of SAP tools and ECN/BOM handling will be beneficial.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.
Since 1925, Caterpillar Inc. has been helping our customers build a better world – making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent.
With 2019 sales and revenues of $53.8 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. Services offered throughout the product life cycle, cutting-edge technology and decades of product expertise set Caterpillar apart, providing exceptional value to help our customers succeed. The company principally operates through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
IT’S YOUR CAREER. MAKE IT MATTER
At Caterpillar, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There are big jobs to be done worldwide—building critical infrastructure, bolstering local economies, meeting the demand for energy—and that work is powered by our people.
Every single Caterpillar employee moves our company forward. Piece by piece, part by part, person by person. Together we create sustainable, world-changing solutions that impact lives around the globe. Join our winning team and help build a better world.