Position – Mechanical Engineer trainee
Company – Danfoss
Exp. – 0 to 1 year
Location – Oragadam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking a PGET – Mechanical Engineer to join our PEC team of drives.
In this role you would be required to Design, Development and do quality improvements.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Generation of 3D Model and 2D drawings with GD&T in Creo (PTC).
- Create design stack-ups and design studies to verify good design conditions.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Working in SAP / PLM.
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in project database.
- Capture lessons learned for future usage and drive product improvement activities.
- Utilize predictive software for weight savings, cost reductions, and engineering improvements based on simulation results.
- Ensure that all work carried out follows company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance, and procedural standards.
- Exposure to manufacturing knowledge.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
Essential personal characteristics
- Customer focus
- Business focus
- Result focused
- presentation skills
- interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, self-starter
- Goal oriented with strong ability to deliver
- High curiosity with broad technical interests
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.