Position – Trainee (Field Offices Tractor)
Company – International Tractors Limited
Exp. – from 0 to 1 year(s) of Experience
Location – Nagpur/Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate leads through local marketing activities
- Build brand visibility through road shows & local sales promotional activities
- Develop and nurture good relationship with dealers in the assigned territory
- Ensure dealer success through recruitment, training & motivation of DSPs, assigning targets, and reviewing daily performance of DSPs
- Ensure target achievement for the assigned territory
- Plan, forecast & report sales performance in assigned territory
- Monitor & report activity of competition to concerned Area Manager
- Only B.Tech( Auto/Mechanical/Agriculture).
- Tractor Dealership experience will be preferred.
- Local Language is Mandatory.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability and desire to sell.
- Ability to work under pressure with stretch targets
- Good communication (in English & local language) skills
- High level of confidence with good persuasion skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to conduct road shows and product launches
Education- B.Tech/B.E. in Agriculture, Automobile, Mechanical
International Tractors LimitedEstablished in 1969, Sonalika group since the inception has tried to understand customer need to be facilitating them with its value for money products. The Company has a state of art manufacturing facilities, spread in acres, located in the free shrubs of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. Sonalika is the one of the top 3 tractor manufacturing companies in India, other products include of, Multi utility vehicles, engines and various farm equipments. Today the group stands tall with an approximate turnover of 5000 Crore INR. An average growth of 30% makes it one of the fastest growing corporate in India. It is also one of the few debt free companies. Group has strength of about 2500 employee technocrats.