Position – Mechanical Design Engineer – EAX
Company – Bosch Group
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 20,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Experience of 3-5 Yrs on New Product Development expected.
- Hands on Experience in New Product Development Mandatory
- Should have also realized their design through any of these three manufacturing process (Injection Molding, Sheetmetal / Press tool part design, Pressure Die casting) by themselves and not just designing in CAD alone.
- Should have sound knowledge in any one of above mentioned manufacturing processes
- Good CAD Skills; Conversant with PDM; Hands-on with Creo
- Awareness of IATF16949:2016 specs and development of products accordingly
- GD&T Knowledge Mandatory
- Conceptualization to Industrialization – Complete Product Life Cycle development experience for at least two products
- Tooling (Press fit, Injection Molds, Stampings, Castings) experience an added advantange
- Should be excellent in DFMEA, DRBFM, Trouble shooting, Root cause analysis(8D)
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automotive)
German Language awareness added advantage