Position – Engineer- Application Engineering
Company – BorgWarner
Location – Maneswar, Orissa, IN
- PLC Basic knowledge with troubleshooting of machine breakdown
- Should have experience in Complex project Handling & Customer Interaction.
- Knowledge of emission systems will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Vibration & Fatigue.
- Basic knowledge of Engines & Thermodynamics.
- Exposure in Testing, Validation & Proto Manufacturing
- Basic Knowledge of SAP PLM (optional).
- Test results analysis and report making.
- Machine maintenance and year AMC review
Work Experience :
At least 2 to 5 Years
B.E / B.Tech (Electrical /Electronic/ Mechanical/Automobile)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Good Knowledge of Ms-office
- Customer Handling
- Time Management, Teamwork & Good Communication Skills
- Follow and practice safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Good Communications skills
Internal Use Only: Salary
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the geographical area where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
- BorgWarner is one of the world’s leading developers and suppliers of key technologies for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Career Opportunities: BorgWarner seeks innovators-people with independent minds who share our passion for the latest vehicle technology, enjoy working in an open entrepreneurial environment, and desire to play a key role in the future of the industry.
- Our Benefits: We believe that a healthy workforce is a more productive workforce, and that healthy employees are happier and more satisfied employees.
- Our Culture: Our culture is driven by people who thrive on stretching their professional skills and maintaining a disciplined focus on results. We are always working to enhance the potential of our company and our employees.