Position – Engineering Change Coordinator
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
- At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
- If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a
About the role:
- Lead the TCR Committee to review Change Requests (CR) affecting Traceable Items. Use the Change Control Tool to trace all decisions made on CR.
- Ensure the completeness of documents and the thorough impact analysis of the CR.
- Review the quality and consistency of following documents or data: drawings, test reports, FMI, plans, application ranks, application TCR/SSTCs, SW release notes, HW test reports, SW test reports (including non-regression tests), application & maintenance SWs, download procedures. Allocate Changes to the proper SSTC / TCRs depending on their mission.
- Coordinates the cross-functional committee to align and define the Traceable Item structure for each sub-system under configuration control.
- Creates, consolidates and maintains the Traceable Items List (list of the products managed under configuration and/or serialization control).
- Structured, driven and process oriented person able to lead a team of experts/specialists.
- Budget, project and resource planning experience.
- Validates the purpose of the LFT request.
- Checks the signature cycle.
Qualification & Experience:
- B.E / B.Tech with Mechanical/ Electrical with 5 to 10 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Visionary thinking and able to implement strategic initiatives in his domain of expertise
- Analytical skills to understand interfaces and impacts with other technical domains
- CMII Standard is appreciated
About Bombardier Transportation
- Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology, and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers, and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.