Position – Lead Engineer – Mechanical Engineering
Company – Baker Hughes
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Lead Engineer – Mechanical Engineering
Do you enjoy being part of a successful design team?
Do you like to specialize in ventilation calculations and design?
Join our domain experts in Mechanical & Ventilation systems
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. We design robust ducting and ventilation systems.
Partner with the best
Lead all aspects of requisition engineering of gas turbine auxiliaries in Air Ducts and Ventilation, which include air filtration systems, inlet & exhaust ducts, ventilation systems for gas turbine enclosures, support structures and coordination with adjacent design teams. Prime accountability will be on time delivery, productivity and quality.
As a Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Going through customer specifications, understanding project requirements and deriving necessary requirements for design of various ADV items
- Collaborating with external engineering suppliers in creation of engineering drawings of ADV items and managing 3D models.
- Reviewing and controlling of above engineering drawings & 3D models.
- Performing Ventilation flow pressure drop calculation for Ventilation Fan sizing and to optimize ventilation system layouts
- Performing Support structure analysis using Staad pro and preparing detailed analysis report, preparing technical specifications for RFQ
- Completing technical alignments with suppliers , resolve queries of customers and ensure good quality deliverables.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree from an accredited university or College in Mechanical/Structural Engineering
- Have 3-12 years experience in being in requisition projects as design engineer in Auxiliary systems (Preferably Mech).
- Need to have good experience in Turbomachinery, but we are open to discuss with less experienced candidates
- Have willingness to get trained on the domain with utmost focus and commitment
- Have technical background on Turbomachinery auxiliaries.
- Have aptitude towards Fluid engineering and Structural engineering
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.