Position – System Engineer – Mechanical Design
Company – Siemens Limited
Exp. – 5 to 8 years
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
- Execute customized production orders under minimum supervision, utilizing industry standards and best engineering practices.
- Provide drafting support to engineers on submittals, and as-built drawings. This includes the design of new components, modification of mechanical drawings, and incorporate field or customer-based changes.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with postgraduate (preferred) in Mechanical Engineering
- PTC Creo 3.0 or equivalent with 3 years of experience
- You bring along relevant knowledge in the field of rail technology
- Experience in the areas of welded structures, electromechanical integration, design of sheet metal parts and fiberglass and plastic parts
- Knowledge on handling internal and external stakeholders
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers