Position – Field Specialist – Drilling Services
Company – Baker Hughes
Location – Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Join our innovating Field Services team
Our Oilfield Services Team is assembling and testing the latest products of oilfield equipment, which is beating heart of our work. We collaborate with our development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, geoscience, to develop innovative drilling tools.
Partner with the best
The responsibility is to supervise drilling of oil & gas wells across India in different drilling environments.
You will be responsible for:
- Building successful long-term customer relationships that lead to high levels of customer satisfaction and contract growth
- Providing technical resolution to complex challenges at the well site
- Performing basic maintenance on field equipment to determine the equipment’s current operational status at the well site
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team to share knowledge and up-skill your team
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Maintaining frequent intra-organizational and external communication with a high degree of professionalism
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have some experience in working with Rotary Steerable
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills
- Have an awareness of HSE requirements and be able to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Be a good team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
- Have the ability to travel at short notice and work away from home for periods of time
- Be able to work in a 24/7 service environment, based on an agreed shift schedule
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.