Position – Service Engineer
Company – Terex Corporation
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Title: Service Engineer – MP
Location: Ahmad Nagar / Wardha
Reporting to: Regional Service Manager-West – MP
This is a key role for the Service group that will support the Terex Materials Processing India market area with Servicing of equipment, Warranty Process, plant commissioning, performance tests at the site, plant audits, efficiency improvement, and service training.
Work closely with Sales & Service Manager as a team and:
- Commission new machines
- Assist Service Manager for the Warranty Issues
- Conduct operators Training Programs/curriculum for the End Customers
- Track equipment performance and Improve equipment reliability on sites.
- Failure analysis and Feedback for product improvement.
- Provide mechanical field support and troubleshooting.
- Provide assistance on Site Demonstrations, etc
- Conduct Plant Performance Tests at site
- Perform complete on-site plant audits with recommendations for process improvement
- Work closely and communicate effectively with Terex regional managers, engineers, inside salespeople, and distributors.
- Provide a safe and positive work environment
- Travel extensively throughout the assigned region as required.
- Improve the aftermarket business with outside warranty equipment.
- Increase market share for the Terex Manganese wears parts to customers.
- Based out of Regional Location to effect a quick response to customers in the region.
- 3-6 years experience in the servicing of crushing and screening equipment with expertise in Hydraulics and Track machine maintenance
- Engineering Qualification
- A positive individual with leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to travel as described above
- Familiarity with, ability to, and willingness to work safely on-site in industrial crushing and screening settings, on and around crushing and screening equipment.
- Ability to speak the local language and interpersonal skills to resolve the issues for the customers amicably.
WHO WE ARE
Terex Corporation is a $3.1 billion publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps improve the lives of people around the world and providing our team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. While our operations are global, each office or factory is a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage, citizenship, and continuous improvement. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector – come join us!