Position – Engineer – Configuration Management
Company – Baker Hughes
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Engineer – Configuration Management
Are you interested in working in our Energy Transition Space?
Are you excited to create large scale configuration management systems?
Join our Turbomachinery and Process Solutions team!
Configuration management encompasses the technical and administrative activities concerned with the creation, maintenance, controlled change and quality control of the scope of work.
Partner with the best
Configuration is a cross-functional engineering discipline centered on an approach, mindset, and process. All activities that consider both the business and the technical needs of the customers with the goal of providing a quality product that meets the users needs.
As a Engineer – Configuration Management, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining consistency of manufacturing of Masoneilan control valve product in multiple global sites, and manages changes throughout the system life cycle.
- Establishing and maintaining consistency of a Masoneilan control valve product’s performance, functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design, operational information, and manages changes throughout the system life cycle.
- Providing visibility and control of the system performance, functional and physical attributes. Verifies that a system performs as intended, and is identified and documented in sufficient detail to support its projected life cycle.
- Expecting to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent.
- Participating willingly in the writing engineering-controlled specifications that define the product lines.
- Working together with people from the business unit.
- Communicating with direct team and supervisor. Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college
- 1-2 years of Experience in mechanical component Manufacturing and valve assembly process , ERP and PLM
- Have detailed knowledge of control valve system design including understanding of required material selection
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.