Position – Assembly Process Engineer
Company – Micron
Location – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all .
Micron Technology is a world leader in innovating memory and storage solutions that accelerate the transformation of information into intelligence, inspiring the world to learn, communicate and advance faster than ever.JR39551 Assembly Process Engineer (Evergreen)
As a Assembly Process Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for starting up, developing and optimizing processes to improve product quality and reliability, working on process yield improvement, cost reduction, productivity improvement and risk management as well as resolving manufacturing line problems. You will also be required to identify, diagnose and resolve assembly process related problems by applying failure analysis, FMEA, 8D or SPC methodology. Additional responsibilities include coordinating and carrying out process, equipment and material evaluation/optimization to implement changes at process step, leading and participating in yield improvement and cost reduction activities, handling new process baseline qualifications and managing, auditing and liaising with material suppliers to achieve quality, cost and risk management objectives.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
- Evaluate and Improve Wafer Thinning Assembly Processes, Materials, and/or Equipment Maintain in-depth process knowledge
- Maintain materials and equipment knowledge as it relates to the process and how they interact
- Optimize process and/or equipment variables by apply DOE techniques
- Maintain knowledge of material attributes (shelf life, storage requirements, etc.)
- Define process edges and center the process (CPK)
- Determine root cause and implement corrective actions
- Define and maintain operation procedures
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic, or related Engineering
- Knowledge in the Design Of Experiments (DOE), Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and Problem-solving skills will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
Location: Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all . With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact [email protected]
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.