Position – Engineer- Engineering Change Management (ECM)
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
To ensure All drawings and documents are checked for adherence to good drawing practices and Atlas Copco’s way of working.
The role concentrates on checking the drawings as per the checklist for accuracy, timely action taken on the approval process of Engineering Change Orders from different product companies of the Industrial Air division.
To support and act as an active team member of the CADQ check team for handling Engineering Change Orders. You should have very high affinity towards handling the approval process. You should be very interested and innovative to be able to maintain qualitative output.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need good written and verbal communication as daily communication with overseas customers is required.
- Result-oriented with quick actions on the assigned work, updating the status from time to time
- Should be able to work in time-bound activities & also flexible working in shifts
- Able to plan and organize effectively with the right sense of urgency
- Should be very accurate in the given task/work
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and internally
- Follow-up of day-to-day activities very closely
- Should have the ability to take complete ownership of the job given
- Customer focus is a must
- Providing training to designers about the checkpoints, best practices of drawing preparation
- Preparing monthly reports
What you can expect from us?
- An excellent culture
- Ample opportunities for professional development
- New challenges and opportunities to learn every day
- A culture that is known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion
- Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally and externally
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on interesting projects
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A Pivotal Role with a large group of people management
What we expect of you?
- Knowledge base for machined parts sheet metal, piping and hoses application
- Should have very good drawing reading capability & parts manufacturing processes considering manufacturing point of view
- Should be competent in Inventor, vault or other PLM/PDM systems
- Experience in compression technology is a plus
- Understanding of ISO, DIN, and ASME standards
- Very good knowledge on GD&T
Skills/ Personality requirements
- Good in communication skills in English.
- Good in interpersonal skills including self-starter and positive approach.
- Should be customer focused.
- Should be a team player with learning attitude.
- Capable of working under time pressure to respect deadlines
- Strong technical acumen and application knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- You are very much result oriented and like to get things done with minimal supervision.
Educational requirements/Experience requirements
- BE / B Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 2 to 3 years or Diploma with minimum 4-5 years with strong engineering drawing reading skills, Project management and engineering background.
- Experience with other software like Pro-E, Catia, Solid works will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Knowledge of Ms office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Good written & verbal communication in English is must.
City – Pune
Last Day to Apply – [[22/04/2022]]
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. We´re everywhere!
Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow. Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning.
Interested in being part of our team? Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.