Position – Design/Project Engineer-Vibration Analysis
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – India
The main roles and responsibilities are as follows :
- analyze vibration measurements and diagnose measured machines
- formulate recommendations and provide reporting
- manage throughput new platform to guarantee timely response to analysis requests
- support the continuous improvement of this new platform by providing feedback to the developers (labeling, alarm levels, analysis tools …)
- train additional colleagues from diagnostic centers to perform vibration analysis in the new platform.
Graduate / Post Graduated in Mechanical/ Production Engineering ( B.E / B.Tech) with 8-10 years of experience as a Vibration Analyst in heavy engineering/ rotating equipment machinery.
- must : vibration analyst category III Certified
- must : 5-10 years hands-on experience as vibration analyst in industry
- must : technical knowledge and understanding of functioning of rotating equipment …
- plus : experience with vibration analysis on screw compressors
- You have strong technical knowledge, specific knowledge of the Vibration Analysis tools, methodologies, reporting etc.
- Good analytical skills : You feel comfortable working with vibration data for analysis and solutions.
- You are fluent in English: both written and spoken.
You like open communication and enjoy working with different cultures
You are decisive. Open minded ; Not afraid to approach other stakeholders (customer center specialists, local engineering or technical support specialists,…)
You work with a structured approach when collecting info and data, but also when closing the feedback loop to further increase your learning.
What you can expect from us?
Freedom with Reponsibility for delivering the Quality Services from GECIA to CTS CCs.
What we expect of you? The experienced engineer in Heavy and Rotary machinery and can work as a Vibration Expert to diagnose the vibration problms and recommend the solutoins to reduce the vibrations in the machines/ Compressors/ vaccuum pumps / blowers etc.
City – Pune
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.