Position – Project Engineer
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
The main responsibility of the Project Engineer in Mechanical Design Competence in IAT-MD is to manage the Design and Development projects independently in order to ensure the timely delivery of the high-quality designs and drawings in the field of Compressors manufactured at different divisions of Atlas Copco around the world.
What you can expect from us?
- Excellent work culture
- Challanging projects
What do we expect of you?
In the job of Project Engineer, you will be working at the Global Engineering Center of Atlas Copco in the Mechanical Design Team.
You will be responsible:
- To manage the Design and Development projects assigned to you
- To work on finalizing the output drawings/layout along with the design engineers on the project.
- To ensure and prepare the design of the parts as per the scope in the contract documents.
- Produce and check the 3D assembly and 2D drawings.
- To take ownership of the projects till the delivery for the assigned Product company.
You will handle Projects for design and development, interact with project leaders and customers, and present & discuss the proposed designs, carry out design reviews.
To understand the build-up of the assemblies, you will have continuous interaction with different Engineering Departments of Atlas Copco group companies and will have communication with the customers at Product company locations.
You will estimate the assigned jobs, work on different CAD packages, and deliver high-quality jobs in the specified time frame. You will be responsible to follow design codes, work instructions & checklists on the tasks handled, and carry out the cad checking. It will be your challenge to further develop & expand the scope of activities while working as a good team member
Expiry Date: 24/12/2020
Passionate people create exceptional things
- At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
- We believe that people make it happen and with us, you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
- We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.