Atlas Copco (India) is Hiring | Design Engineer |
Position – Design Engineer / Sr Design Engineer NPD-OIS
Company – Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
The main responsibility of the Project Engineer in Mechanical Design Competence in IAT [Industrial Air Division] is to manage the Design and Development projects independently in order to ensure the timely delivery of the high quality designs and drawings in the field of Compressors manufactured at different product companies of Atlas Copco around the world.
What you can expect from us?
- A work culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behaviour and integrity.
- Access to Global Job Opportunities as a part of Atlas Copco Group
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new learnings
What we expect of you?
In the job of Project Engineer, you will be working at the Global Engineering Center of Atlas Copco in the Mechanical Design Team.
You will be responsible:
- To manage the Design and Development projects assigned to you
- To work on finalizing the output drawings / layout along with the design engineers on the project.
- To ensure and prepare design of the parts as per the scope in the contract documents.
- Produce and check the 3D assembly and 2D drawings.
- To take the ownership of the projects till the delivery for the assigned Product company.
Required Experience : 3-10 Years
You will handle Projects for design and development, interact with project leaders and customers, and present & discuss the proposed designs, carry out design reviews.
To understand the build-up of the assemblies, you will have continuous interaction with different Engineering Departments of Atlas Copco group companies and will have the communication with the customers at Product company locations.
You will estimate the assigned jobs, work on different CAD packages and deliver high quality job in specified time frame. You will be responsible to follow design codes, work instructions & check lists on the tasks handled and carry out the cad checking. It will be your challenge to further develop & expand the scope of activities while working as a good team member
City – Pune
Last Date – 24-05-2022
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.