Position – Office – Warehousing and Logistics
Company – ATLAS COPCO (I) Ltd.
Exp. – 1 – 3 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
We, at India Service Center of Atlas Copco, are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Officer- Warehousing and Logistics, someone who enjoys independence, catering to internal customers, and brings value to the role every day. Someone with an affinity for details and a “delighting the customer” appetite would be ideal for this role. They will work in tandem and support the Internal and External customers, as well as lead the external service providers (3 PL Team) in a time-bound environment.
You will be responsible for the timely execution of pending customer orders, in close communication with the regions. You will take charge for invoicing and kitting of parts, return and claim to handle, follow up and evaluation of KPI’s, internal reporting, Knowledge of 5’s in area, Managing stock of material/cycle count activities.
- Maintain the balance between operations and adherence to compliances such as PO-SO policy, approval matrix etc.
- Follow up and coordination with internal stakeholders such as end users and category managers on day to day activities
- Develop detailed SOP / process desk manual for the responsible activities
- Provide various SAP based MIS to Warehouse Team
- Maintain accountability for service delivery, which would primarily include releasing the OBD, Packing Slip, PGI, Invoicing and Dispatch
- Handle 2nd line communication for goods returns (Customer Return)
- Ensure up-to date documentation as per Internal and Statutory audit requirements
- Provide input to measure supplier performance and pull necessary reports from SAP to measure 3PL for accurate documentation and service
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure of in-scope processes and timely update it.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business units/sites to ensure effective and appropriate communication occurs as required.
- Develop and maintain a strong team environment and build strong competencies in the team.
- You should have 1 to 3 years of experience in Logistics/supply chain and should also have fair Knowledge of SAP, ERP, MS-excel.
Knowledge / Educational requirements
- Basic concepts of warehousing activities
- Knowledge of SAP
- Expert in using Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of taxes and other legal rules
- Fluency in English
Graduate/Diploma in Engineering with good communication skills and experience
You are motivated to immerse yourself in the inbound to outbound activities at warehouse. You are interested in solutions that our services can offer in the form of cost optimization and meet all deadlines. You like to put your energy into an ambitious growth plan and see it come to fruition. You are a team player and highly customer oriented and pro-active. You demonstrate analytical and methodical approach to solutions. You are a good communicator and are self-motivated to drive activities independently. Come and join a team where the Warehouse Manager and your colleagues will be happy to support you with their expertise.
Country and city description
Chakan, Pune (India)
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.