Position – Trainee
Company – Atkins
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Atkins, a member of SNC Lavalin Organization, is one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment. You might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We’re proud to say it’s thanks to our people’s diversity of thought, expertise and knowledge. We offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. And when you join us, you’ll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone’s voice is valued and treated equally.
Read more about how you can thrive with us.
We are looking for Trainee to join our team. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bangalore, IN.
What will you contribute?
- Postgraduate in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering with minimum 70% aggregate marks in all semesters.
- Aptitude to work on multi-domain projects
- Knowledge of structural analysis and mechanical systems
- Ability to apply engineering knowledge to solve problems
- Ability to read and interpret engineering standards and specifications
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Good written and verbal communication
- Knowledge on mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic systems simulation and structural analysis
- Appreciation of the Systems V-Model
- Programming knowledge VBA/Python or similar
- Knowledge of Analysis tools Nastran/Patran, Hyper mesh, MATLAB and CAD tools
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Why work for Atkins?
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the globe for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Check out some of our recent, most exciting projects.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
For more recruitment updates, kindly follow #AtkinsIndiaRecruitment on LinkedIn.