Spread the love
Position – Design Engineer – Hardware Packaging
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- you’ll be our: Design Engineer – Hardware Packaging
- you’ll be based at IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
- you’ll be Aligned with: Manager- Hardware Packaging
- you’ll be a member of the Hardware Packaging team
What you’ll do at Ather:
- Design of enclosures in plastic, sheet metal, casting, etc for various electrical and electronic assemblies that is part of the vehicle and Charging Infrastructure of Ather.
- Responsible for electromechanical integration and experience in Tolerance stack-up
- Maximize reuse of platforms and design resources to help reduce TTM, cost, and to enhance quality; implement lessons learned into designs
- Participate in and contribute to DFMEA, DFM, DFA, DFC, DFS, DFR, and component selection/derating reviews carry out RCA on-field failures and implement/recommend CAPA
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Experience in designing of plastics and sheet-metal components
- Experience in electromechanical interaction and impact analysis
- Advanced knowledge in fasteners, inserts, surface treatment methodologies, plastics used for electronic packaging, and vehicle peripherals.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing, generation of First Article Report (FAR)
- Knowledge of DFMEA, PFMEA, AFMEA DFM, DFA, DFC, DFR, DFS, Poka-Yoke methods, and techniques, sealing and venting mechanisms
- Experience in working in at least one complete product development life cycle.
- Knowledge or understanding of electronics components will be an added advantage.
You bring to Ather:
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in hands-on design and development of plastics and sheet-metal components
Spread the love