Position – Sr. HVAC and Public Health Engineer (ANA Projects)
Company – Arcadis
Location – Navi Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Senior Engineer HVAC to work on our projects in Navi Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
QualificationsQualifications and Experience:
- B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical from a recognized University. M.E/M. Tech desirable.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience as mechanica/HVAC engineer leading projects and providing design expertise
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and installation experience of HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection equipment in both large and small Industrial and Public Sector projects.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design and computer modeling.
- Design of HVAC systems using HAP, IES, Ventilation calculations, pressure drop calculations of ducts and pipes, Selection of equipments.
- Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters during all project phases.
- Leading and supervising the design team and ensure the project is delivered with high quality within the program and budget
- Liaising with the lead region to demonstrate an understanding of scope, knowledge, and experience to provide innovative design solutions as per best engineering practices.
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design
- Diligent focus on the quality of deliverables
- Manage project budget and schedule
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments
- Coaching & Mentoring of junior staff
- Compliance to the Arcadis Health and Safety standards
- Ability to design HVAC and Public systems independently.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD MEP, MEP Revit, Navisworks is a must. Other industry software for Heat Load calculations is preferable viz. HAP.
- Ability to prepare and check general specifications, mechanical specifications, contract documents etc.
- Possess strong technical background and capability to design HVAC systems for large Industries
- Knowledge of international codes, standards and practices related to UK/Middle East/ USA water industry is preferable.
- Must have previously worked during various phases of the project cycle from feasibility to commissioning of HVAC systems
- Proactive learner and proven interest in automation technologies like Dynamo
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language, with good report writing, analytical and computer skills.
- Strong Team Player
- An out of the box thinker with the ability to deliver under pressure
What do we offer?
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business, a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
If you are interested in this position, please respond via the apply button on this page. Noel Naveen – [email protected]