Spread the love
Position – Trucks and Buses- Mechatronics Powertrain COM_AUTOSAR_Senior_Engineer
Company – Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
|Essential Skills :|
* Good know-how on Network Management, Partial Networking concepts, OS & Multicore top.
* Hands on experience with Cybersecurity concepts in automotive / embedded systems domain like secured communication, secured diagnostics and boot loader.
* Expertise in HIL/Diagnostics ECU testing, flashing, variant coding, experience in Vector Tools.
* Hands on experience in Test Framework design, manual testing and test automation.
* Should have the ability for automated testing through scripting languages like CAPL, Python
* Good Communication, interpersonal and Customer interfacing skills.
Desired Key Skills:
* Expertise in CAN communication, SAE j1939 standards, Diagnostics communication SW development in the automotive domain.
* Good understanding of standard security mechanisms and techniques Encryption, authentication, hashing etc.
* UDS Diagnostic services, DoIP Memory Stacks and secure diagnostics
* Experience with Products Development Life Cycle (Systems, Software, HIL, Build Integration.)
* Knowledge of vehicle control ECUs like Engine, Transmission, axle and traction functions
* Good exposure to configuration management tools like PTC integrity, Jira, GIT, and requirement management tools like DOORS.
* Experience in hardware debugging and setting up Test Bench set-up’s and HIL setups
|Job Responsibilities: |
* Vehicle Network Management, Message Matrix optimization, Busload Management, Diagnostics and Cybersecurity functionalities from system requirements
* Review and understand ECU Functional requirements and validate the desired functionality of the vehicle system (Test specification and test case development).
* Responsible for requirement based testing, acceptance testing, Regression test, EEP, CANstress test, analysis and resolving of issues reported by customer.
* Determine process improvements, best practices, and contribute to develop new processes.
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S Education Engineering in Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or Mechanical/Automobile Engg No of Years: 6 to 8
Experience Type of Work: ECU Network Mgmt & SW Validation
- Areas of Work: Powertrain ECU Development project
Spread the love