Position – Supplier Quality Engineer
Company – Siemens Limited
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Location – Aurangabad
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Supplier Pre-assessment, qualification.
- Co-ordinate First sample inspection of parts, assembly trials on the new samples submitted by supplier. Get required corrections done from Supplier.
- Visit vendors regularly, supervise if the quality checks are being done in line with the agreed quality plans/control plan, provide mentorship in developing the accurate inspection methods and tools IN ORDER TO minimize the incoming rejection at our factory.
- Carry out Supplier assessment, supervise closure of measures identified in assessment
- Analyze non conformances occurring at different stages in factory (incoming quality, in-process, testing) in supplied parts, enable suppliers to take corrective actions IN ORDER TO minimize nonconformance costs
- Participate in GVS (global value sourcing) project
We don t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with 2 to 5 years experience.
- Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance/Supplier Audits role for Manufacturing /Engineering Setup is preferable.
- Must be technically sound in manufacturing process of components.
- Good communication skills.
- Good standout colleague. Multitasking & should be able to work & perform under time pressure
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness, and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs & Careers website. Please express interest here in national and international job opportunities. To express interest in the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!