Position – Field Services Engineer – Installation
Company – ANDRITZ AG
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Job family: To Be Confirmed
Business area: Pulp & Paper – Capital Systems
Contract location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, IN
Working location: Delhi
Location type: Office Location / Office-based
Contract type: Permanent Full-Time
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
Location – Delhi
Experience – 3 – 10 years
Bachelor’s or associates degree in Mechanical engineering
- Follow-up progress according to schedule and site conditions.
- Daily meeting with Customer and Contractor regarding progress and future installation planning.
- Ensuring Installation completion and inspection of installed components with respect to the check lists as per drawing /standards.
- Dimensional checks during pre-fabrication stage before installation at Site.
- Inspecting the quality of received Andritz scope of materials and maintaining the record of materials received.
- Suggesting corrective action / modifications needed which raised by the contractor and documenting the same.
- Maintaining HSE standards at personal level and also at work area.
- Reporting job status / observations to the Site Manager.
- 3 – 10 years of working experience
- Self-managed, goal driven, team player and enthusiastic
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read and write English are required
- Able to read and understand mechanical drawings and schematics
- Mechanical trouble shooting skills
- Work with minimal supervision, independently; ability to prioritize and organize work, to meet deadlines
- Extensive travel to domestic and international locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.Requisition ID: 3509