Position – Analyst Supply Chain
Company – GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Serve as the focal point for analyzing enterprise supply plan and revenue analytics within GLOBALFOUNDRIES in the tactical horizon. Require interface and closely collaborate with GLOBALFOUNDRIES Finance, Sales and Marketing, Fab Operations, Strategic Business Unit and Supply chain partners to roll up weekly supply plan/ revenue outlook/playbook analytics and key performance indices.
- Analyze supply chain planning system plan quality, identify issues, root cause and suggest fixes.
- Working with key supply chain stakeholders across different geographies to improve/implement solutions.
- Develop system analytics tools to make every day routine tasks simple to do.
- Process documentation
Applicants should be engineering majors, with abilities in MS Excel and other analytical and planning tools. They should possess strong analytic and statistic skills, and have the ability to work independently .
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering/ equivalent Informatics, Statistics, MBA in Operations Management/Supply Chain Management.
- Experience 0-2 years
Other Essential Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skill. Ability to interact/communicate at all levels
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be detail oriented
- Knowledge of Power BI, MES, Oracle, Strong MS office skills will be beneficial