Position – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Company – Anchor by Panasonic
Ex. – 2 to 5 years
Location – Bhuj
Salary – INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 PA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Breakdown and preventive Maintenance of Wires and Cables manufacturing machines.
- Responsible for handling and maintenance of Utilities (DG, Compressor, RO Plant).
- Responsible for Inventory management of mechanical materials in maintenance.
- To assist in managing and maintaining ISO documentations and assist in ISO Audits & ensure adherence to QMS standards at all times.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling of EnMS(Energy Management System) and OHSAS.
- Responsible to maintenance 5 S at department .
- Responsible to carry out new Project development activities
Having Good knowledge and Hand on the work experience in Wires and cable manufacturing machinery maintenance. Well awareness on ISO Standards
Anchor by PanasonicOver the last five decades, Anchor has managed to capture the attention of every citizen in this country. It started with a humble vision of manufacturing electrical products of outstanding quality at a time when the market involving electrical switches or wiring devices was handled by the unorganized sector. The advent of Anchor not only organized the sector but also brought electrical accessories into mainstream commerce. As a brand, Anchor signifies Trust, Safety, and Reliability. These qualities have helped Anchor carve a niche for itself in the electrical accessories market. An anchor is solely responsible for the manufacturing and marketing of world-class eco-friendly products that have added value to the lives of people. The ideology of Panasonic’s founder, ‘Konosuke Matsushita’ drives the everyday business at Anchor. It states that ‘the company must contribute to society through its business as a public entity.