Position – T&C Engineer
Company – ALSTOM
Location – Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
T&C Engineer for CVRS system
NETWORK & LINKS:
Field Operation Test & Commissioning team and Installation team
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Prepare and execute testing activities in support to one or several Projects and /or Programs and Bids if required
- Prepares and executes testing activities in support to one or several Projects and / or Programs initiatives or bids, for technologies of railway signalling under the direction of his / her hierarchy and in conformance with Alstom Transport policies and standards, applicable regulations and professional standards (including EHS)
- Executes of specific Testing activities according the testing procedure/documentation and Sub-system Leader a/o PrCOM instruction.
- Could supports V&V team and perform test on platform / in factory as per request.
- Complies with EHS procedures.
- Performs activities with quality, especially Test reporting.
- Use the correct tools and equipment to perform the electrical and mechanical test activities. Ensures the equipment and tools in their care.
- Uses and maintain PPE defined by EHS;
- Alerts the hieratical superiors by any risk identified during the testing activities, and especially alerts any hieratical manager (Sub-System Leader, PrCOM, PM, RC TCM, …) if any EHS risk is identified
Qualifications & Skills:
- Any Diploma or Engineering Graduate
- Time Management Skills
EXPERIENCE / SKILL SET
- 0-2 years of Experience Testing & Commissioning activities in Telecom systems
- Language Skills: Proficient in English language
- IT Skills: MS office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Technology