Position – Assistant Manager – Facilities Maintenance
Company – Abbott Laboratories
Location – Jhagadia, Gujarat, IN
Primary Function/Primary Goals/Objectives :
- Responsible for overall upkeep of plant facilities which includes horticulture, building repairs, maintenance and facility improvement projects.
Major Responsibilities :
- Responsible for facility maintenance jobs for the site and addressing the gaps.
- The job includes proper doors, taps, white washing, Road repair and building repairs.
- Strong co- ordination with function like QA, Production, Maintenance & EHS and managing the expectations.
- Manage and lead team of contractors, vendors, Service Providers and getting the job/tasks executed.
- Responsible for compliance documentations for vendors, contractors and service providers.
- Responsible for promoting safe work practices and behaviors amongst the contractors, vendors and service providers at site.
- Responsible for vendors identification and development pertaining to facility maintenance jobs.
- Responsible for keeping and sharing of monthly facility maintenance jobs with relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for timely processing of vendors, contractors payments.
- Identify the Energy Conservation Points and implement without any major investment.
- Collaborate with Pest Control Team in identifying and closure of gaps.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis and FMEA for all major gaps related to Engg/ GMP/pest issues.
- Responsible for providing Engineering Solution for all critical issues/gaps related to Facility Maintenance.
- Responsible for management of facility improvement projects
- B.E. Civil or Mechanical Engineer with 3-5 years of facility maintenance experience in manufacturing set ups.
- Pharmaceutical / MNC experience will be preferred
- Analytical Skills: Need to have sound analytical skills and ability to provide engineering solutions
- Communication: Strong communication and follow up skills. Needs to manage and deliver stake holders expectations.
- Attention to Detail: Quality control is a large part of role. Making sure cleaning, upkeep and safety standards are followed and sustained.
- People Management & Deliver: Ability to get the things done as per Abbott expectation
- Require knowledge of SAP system
- Responsible for overall upkeep of plant facilities which includes horticulture,building repairs, maintenance and facility improvement projects.