Position – Analysis & Simulation Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Structural/Thermal analysis of mechanical components using classical hand calculation and FE analysis tool (ANSYS, HyperMesh, Abaqus & OptiStruct)
- FE modeling (2D & 3D) of mechanical components using FEA tools
- Perform Linear and non-linear static analysis to assess strength, stability and Durability of components.
- Perform damage tolerance analysis to estimate fracture life.
- Perform steady state and transient thermal analysis
- Prepare analysis summary presentation and reports
- Co-ordinate with customers to understand scope, collect inputs and deliver results.
Skills & Experience
ANSYS Software, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Mechanical Engineerig
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.