Position – Senior Project Coordinator/order handler
Company – Alfa Laval
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Senior Project Coordinator for Alfa Laval India Pvt Ltd
We are passionate about what we do and if you are too, come join us as a Senior Project Coordinator and stay for the challenge!!
Alfa Laval India is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to be based out of Dapodi,Pune location . This position is being created to handle and deliver orders in a way that the customers’ expectations regarding scope and delivery time are fulfilled
About the company:
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people, and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every single day.
About the Job:
The scope of the role to include below responsibilities:
- Order receipt and registration in ERP system of orders
- Coordinate order and item list with drawing department, warehouse and workshop
- Continuous follow up on orders
- Coordinate order changes and re-schedule in cooperation with internal and external partner
- Handling reported supplier non-conformances
- Purchasing of products from Alfa Laval Operation and selected suppliers
- Goods receiving on direct deliveries (from supplier to customers)
- Invoicing of orders
- Train, coach and mentor other (less senior) colleagues. Check the quality of their work, and help them resolve problems
What you can be?
BE / B.Tech (Mechanical)
3-5years of relevant experience
Knowledge of different standards like ASME, PED CE Marking, IBR etc.
Knowledge about selecting, ordering, and purchasing materials and sub-contractors.
Microsoft office/Project for creating manufacturing schedule
Managing project team and able to prioritized.
Who you are?
- Energetic, Open & Communicative
- Good coordination skills.
- Should motivate the team
- Result Driven, Proactive
- High integrity and strategy perspective .
What we offer as an employer:
We are offering an interesting and challenging opportunity in a global, open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value for our customers.
Alfa Laval is an excellent place to build a global network and grow in your career.
Your contribution will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success, you will be learning new things everyday .
If you consider yourself qualified for the position and think you can make difference to our success and are interested in applying, please send your curriculum vitae not later than 21 February, 2020 with a short write up on why you consider yourself suitable for the position