Position – Engineer – Aerodynamics
Company – Airbus
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Keen to participate in the technical challenges of designing the next generation aircraft?
It’s the right time and place! Airbus has started to tackle the unprecedented challenge of designing and developing the aircraft of the future paving the way for decarbonized aviation in 2035.
AIRBUS INDIA is looking for an innovative Aerodynamics Engineer to join the Aerodynamics team based in Bangalore, India. We are group of passionate, highly skilled and dynamic aerodynamics engineers. It is part of Flight Physics Department within Airbus India Engineering.
Flight Physics Mission
Flight Physics delivers optimized overall aircraft solutions for the customer preferred aircraft through driving and developing world class Flight Physics solutions at the core of Airbus aircraft architecture and integration. We are the actors in shaping the future of sustainable aviation.
Brief Description :
Within the perimeter of the Flight Physics Center of Competence, the jobholder is responsible for:
- Delivering assigning activities at the right time, cost, quality.
- Demonstrate and implement digital skills/emerging technologies to improve existing way of working
- Live/demonstrate/promote airbus values and culture in daily life
Main Responsibilities are as follows:
- You will be involved in the design and analysis of aerodynamics shapes.
- You will be required to design aerodynamics shapes, determine their aerodynamics characteristics using CFD, windtunnel testing, and flight testing; and validate numerical results.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Year of Experience : 0-2 years
- Strong background in CAD
- Good competence in CFD
- Basic programming languages skills (Python/Matlab)
- Overall understanding of data analytics, Machine learning
- Proficient problem solving capability
- High focus on teamwork and collaboration
- High autonomy and creativity
- Be strongly motivated
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Advanced level of English
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company:Airbus Group India Private Limited
Job Family:Flight & Space Physics <JF-EN-EE>
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected] .
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.