Position – First Line Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Aditya Birla Group
Location – Uttar Pradesh, IN
Plant Maintenance :Implement all type maintenance activities in the plant
- Preparation of Annual plan & PM schedules with respective task check lists based on the criticality of equipment
- Implementation of the PM schedule under coordination with all concerned process plant
- Take necessary corrective actions against abnormalities found out and detected by the process department /schedule physical monitoring
- PM data entry & Follow PM schedule in ERP system for each and every task
- Status of corrective action (Call closing) in the ERP system. Record of Self generated Call for physical monitoring in ERP system
- Planning for Procurement of budgeted spare part/equipment
- Refer Chronic problems to superiors and concerned for advice and remedial measures
- Failure analysis with help of different tools and take pro active action against repeated failure
- Reduce MTTR and MTBF of equipments with better planning and optimum utilization of resources and manpower
Capex/Schemes /Improvement work :Implementation of Projects/Capex , Schemes and improvement work
- Prepare estimate for capex/scheme for taking approval
- Take procurement action in ERP system immediately after section/approval and prepare TR for vendor selection
- Prepare improvement proposal/scheme and take initiative for implementation also
- Drawing approval & Inspection as per guideline of SH/DH
- Erection & commissioning of the assigned projects and schemes in budgeted cost and time as per guideline of SH/DH
Cost Control & Improvements :Act on cost reduction and process improvement plans within budgeted time and cost
- Planning for Procurement of equipment / spare parts and its timely utilization
- Reduction in unwanted inventory for cost effectiveness
- Selection of supplier/Vendor to consider Quality but important factor as Cost also
- Budget planning and 100% utilization to see the exact condition of equipment/plant
- Monitoring and tracking on consumption & inventory trends within the approved budget.
- Monitoring and control on deviation in project/Budget and providing feedback to reporting manager also
- Minimize the equipment failure through root cause analysis and addressing/ highlighting the issues
- Suggest to modify system/process/m/c
- 5-Why analysis (Jointly) for root cause analysis of any failure.
- Use latest technique to measure and find out abnormalities before critical failure
- Improve productivity within available process set up to improve equipment availability and efficiency for reduction in per ton cost
- Participate Kaizen or other improvement scheme to improve cost effectiveness
System management(Safety, Sustainability & WCM)
Statutory compliance related to Safety, Health and Environment &Sustainability and System like PSM,WCM,IMS and ISO
- Continuously improve the environmental, health, safety and security knowledge and performance of our technologies, processes and products over their life cycles so as to avoid harm to people and the environment.
- Implement IMS9002,14001,OHSAS18001 & WCM practices and other system
- Perform safety observations as per the schedule and Addressing the issues of which has come out of the Safety Observations to improve safety culture.
- Perform TBT & Take proactive role to avoid incidence at workplace of all assigned section.
- Active Participation in the SAM of the department & incidence investigation activity.
- Standardization of tools & equipment (Gas cutting sets) as per safety standards.
- Facilitate the Safety department in carrying out the necessary inspection of the lifting tools as and when required.
- Ready to Handle emergency situations like Liquid chlorine leakages etc.
- Adherence to safety norms, SOP,SWP is regularly monitored.
Maintain a congenial work culture by effective communication with Staff , workmen both permanent & contractual
- Promote multiskilling and on site technical know-how for different Jobs
- Maintain proper communication with staff and workmen including contract labour to fulfill their requirements in all shifts
- Support to CDCSC team for technical training to identified employee.
- Ensure to maintain the discipline and work culture at workplace in case of conflict ; if required take help with SH/DH to resolve the dispute.
- Training to workman for technical know-how of the equipment, the process, and work with safety and completing the job with quality.
Reports & documentation
- Timely update documents related to ISO 9002,14001 & OHSAS 18001 for the department
- Timely preparation of all relevant reports as and when required by SH/DH
- Revision of SOP as and when required.
- Prepare deviation documents
- Prepare reports to analyse the abnormal behavior of equipment/process
- Prepare all documents for implementation of projects/schemes
- Bachelor Of Engineering
Minimum Experience Level: 5-10 Years
Report to: Deputy Manager