Position – Front Line Engineer – Mechanical (BOE)
Company – Aditya Birla Group
Location – Orissa, IN
- Plan organize, review of daily operation and maintenance activities in the concerned areas (Boiler & Utilities)
- Review PM, shutdown & predictive maintenance system for abnormalities & take corrective action for their elimination.
- Review breakdown failure, shutdown losses, maintenance expenditure, repair time, manpower cost, overtime every month & identify activities for improvement.
- Coordinate with purchase, Stores & P&A to organize necessary resources like material & manpower.
- Ensure all maintenance documents related to the section are updated timely. Preparation of MIS report along with exception report every month.
- Plan, coordinate & prepare maintenance budget for Boiler & Mechanical Department for targeted level of plant utilization
- Monitor adherence to statutory compliance related to Safety, Health and Environment & Sustainability and systems like IMS, WCM and ISO
- Maintain a congenial work culture by effective management of people to improve productivity, growth & motivation levels of employees to institutionalize best organizing practices in the Unit
- Review SOPs and work instructions for maintenance and breakdowns for smooth and safe sectional operations.
BOE Certification is mandatory
Qualifications: Bachelor Of Engineering,B.E/B.Tech
Minimum Experience Level: 2-5 Years
Report to: Senior Officer