Position – HVAC Engineer
Company – Adani Enterprises Limited
Exp. – 3 to 7 years
Salary – ₹ 3,00,000 to 4,00,000 P.A.
Location – Mundra, kutch, Gujarat, IN
We are looking for an HVAC Engineer role based out our Plant at Mundra.
Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience Required: 3-7 Years
Job Description for your reference:
- Responsible for Project Execution of 2 GW Module Manufacturing facility at Mundra.
- Get approved HVAC Shop Drawings, MEP- Coordination Drawings, Work method statement and Project Specification from Project Engineer.
- Ensure the HVAC Ducts, Fittings, accessories and Child water pipes, fittings, accessories are available and approved by Inspection department prior to installation
- Ensure sufficient hand tools, power tools, ladder and scaffolding are available for installation
- Coordinate with other discipline and ensure site clearance is available to start the HVAC Activities
- Arrange the sufficient manpower such as Supervisor, Foreman, Duct fitter, pipe fitter, Assistant duct and pipe fitter etc., and ensure all of them attended safety orientation and having proper PPEs prior start installation activities at site
- Provide approved HVAC Shop drawing, MEP Co-ordination Drawing to site supervisor (or) Foreman and inform them to shift the required ducting and piping approved material from warehouse to site and arrange required material to avoid progress delay.
- Prior to start HVAC activities notify to QC Personal for surveillance to ensure the quality work.
- To maintain safe all construction HVAC and Chilled water piping activities are carried out in accordance with the Companys safety policies and procedures; ensure that appropriate safety and protective equipment is used by Company & Contractor staff.
- Closely monitor site activities to ensure quality of work is in compliance with approved shop drawing and Specification and get daily progress report from site supervisor (or) foreman and update to project Engineer (or) Manager.
- Preparing relevant documents to conduct inspection for completed installation activities and raise RFI to QC-Inspector (To ensure that any activity offered for inspection has an attachment of IFC drawing, method statement (if required), Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) followed by check list)
- Carry out all planned site inspections as per the intervention points marked in the relevant drawing and standard
- Preparing the relevant documents to Conduct Testing inspection such as Duct light testing for Ducts and Hydro test for Above ground and Underground chilled water piping’s, systems.
- Active involvement in weekly meetings with the Project management & QC Supervisor and manager to resolve the site related issues.
- Assist the Commissioning Team in Pre-commissioning & Commissioning stages of all HVAC Equipment’s.
- Assist the Commissioning Team on Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB) stages of the Air and Hydronic Piping’s.
- Assist the Project Engineer during Preparation of final Test Reports, as built drawings, Operation & Maintenance manual and handing over the project to client.
This Role is contractual for 6 Months and at third Party Pay Roll. This role would be shift Role and Timings can be extended depending on the work.
Please Share the resumes at [email protected] and please ask your friends to share their resume on the same.
About Adani Solar
Adani Solar is the Solar PV manufacturing and EPC arm of the Adani Group, a $13 billion global conglomerate with interests spanning across Resources, Logistics, Energy and Agriculture among others. Our presence in the solar manufacturing sector contributes to India’s climate goals and bolsters its vision of embracing a healthier energy mix.
We are India’s largest Solar PV cell and modules manufacturer with capacity of 1.5 GW at Mundra, Gujarat in India. The state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with multi-level infrastructure will be optimised for scaling up to 3.5 GW of modules and cells under one roof.
Adani Solar is India’s first and largest vertically integrated solar company that offers services across the spectrum of photovoltaics manufacturing. The company offers and produces high efficiency Multi, Mono PERC and Bifacial modules with superior efficiency, higher performance and enhanced reliability.
With projects over 250 MW commissioned and over 400 MW under execution it is also the fastest growing rooftop and distributed solar EPC Company. Adani Solar is now expanding to 3.5 GW of annual production capacity, making it in top 15 global solar manufacturers.