Position – Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Engineer
Company – Cyient
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
PRIME ROLE / PURPOSE / FUNCTION OF JOB:
Perform structural analysis independently and supervise entry level engineering analysts.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with offshore and global teams in scoping the simulation problem including analysis domain, boundary condition, material models, type of analysis etc.
- Execute a standard FEA process for aero engine components.
- Execute complex analysis projects
- Review work carried out self and entry level analysts
- Self compliance with established engineering processes
- Work towards individual goals aligned with department and organizational objectives
- Comply with organizational HR policies and procedures
Education & Experience
- Post Graduation (Master degree) in Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering with minimum two years of relevant industry experience, OR
- Graduation (Bachelor degree) in in Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering with minimum three years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in aero engine domain preferred.
- Strong knowledge in stress analysis using ANSYS and Hypermesh tools.
- Expert level knowledge in FE meshing and analysis setup process
- Expert level knowledge in Finite element stress analysis
- Should have experience in APDL programming.
- Should have a basic knowledge in Static, Modal analysis and Buckling Analysis.
- Should have a basic knowledge in Finite Element Analysis Theory, Solid mechanics, Machine design and Fatigue.
- Knowledge of structural criteria to qualify design.
- Experience in static analysis of metallic structures and composite structures.
- Able to create stress analysis reports.
- Should be good in Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals.
- Should be able to draw logical conclusions out of the results obtained.
- Working knowledge in Non-linear Analysis i.e. Material, Geometric, and Contact.
- Should be able to deal with convergence issues independently.
- Basic knowledge of CAD software and hand calculation preferred.
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Should be a proactive and self-learner
- Should have good attitude and communication
Skills & Experience
- 2D & 3D Finite Element Modeling in ANSYS, ANSYS APDL, ANSYS Mechanical, Ansys Parametric Design Language (APDL), Hypermesh, Nonlinear Analysis
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.