Spread the love
Position – Supply Change Management
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
- To be a part of the Techno-Commercial Team and assist/ work for completing the ordering within the approved budget and time schedule. Dealing with day to day commercial issues and contract closures.
- The ecoSystem of Defence & Aerospace Domain
- Source Identification, Development, and Rate Contracts
- AS9100 Rev D Systems & Procedures
- Planning & Scheduling
- Market Analysis for Procurement of Goods & Services.
- Custom Duty, EOU, DTA, Taxation… Procedures and formalities
- Preparing the estimate.
- Floating inquiries, follow-up with Vendors & receipt of offers, preparation of Price Comparative Statement and MOMs.
- Preparation of internal documents for approval like NFAs, Change Order Proposal, etc.
- Tracking Purchase spend, cost savings, OTD, PR/PO analysis, Vendor Payments
- Preparation of Orders for procurement of Goods & Services.
- Assisting for Post Award Activities including Contract Amendments (if any)
- Award of Contract within the allocated budget.
- Proficiency with SAP ERP, XL, MS Word, PPT
- Preparation of estimates, the invitation of bids, commercial evaluation, conducting pre-award meetings.
- Representing Cross-Functional Team and co-ordination
- Preparation of internal documents for approval.
- Approval of billing break-up.
- Knowledge of Conditions of Contract.
- Statutory compliances (Taxation, EOU, DTA, …etc)
- Dealing with Bank guarantees, Indemnity Bonds, and advance payments.
- Database of Vendors for all types of Capital Goods & Services.
- Departmental MIS.
- Co-ordination with Project Managers for operational issues.
- Post Award Activities – Preparation of Change Order Proposal including Qty./ Rate variation, Extra items, Time Extensions, Contract Closure.
- BE/B Tech – Mechanical / Production
- MBA – Material Management
Spread the love