Position – Associate Manager
Company – Adani Group
Location – Mundra, Gujarat, IN
We are looking for young & energetic professionals to be a part of our Operations team .
Purpose of the position:
Operation of Unit which includes, Boiler, Turbine, Generator, BOP, Switchyard & electrical Systems etc.
Essential Area of Expertise:
Boiler operation. Turbine operation, Coal mill operation. Switch gear normalization.
Interlock & protection of all equipment’s of Coal based thermal power plant (Not less than 120 MW unit size ) operation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of Boiler & Aux, Turbine & Aux, Generator, BOP, Switch yard & Electrical Systems etc.
- Start up and shut down of the above systems
- Safe isolation and normalization of equipment.
- Handling the emergencies.
- Routine changeover of equipment and trial of emergency drives.
- Handling the emergencies (internal / grid problems)
- Preparation of permit for issuing to maintenance.
- Notifying and timely reporting about defects, problems in plant to shift in charge.
- Developing and grooming sub ordinates.
- Close observation of parameters and respond to deviations.
- Keeping Energy conservation in all activities. ( SOC , APC , DM water , Heat rate )
- Maintaining all documents as per standards.
- To maintain cordial relation with counter parts of maintenance
- To follow organization culture and values.
- Implementation of 5S and IMS in the departmen
Qualifications – External
Qualification: BE (Power / Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics), PTI preferred
Total Experience : 6-8 yrs (Power Sector)
Requisite skills :
- Functional : Trouble shooting, Visualizing and reporting, Reading drawings / settings
- Behavioural : Team Player, Self –Motivated, Positive Attitude, result oriented