Position – Assistant Manager
Company – Adani Group
Location – Raigarh Fort, Maharashtra, IN
1. To maintain the CHP with optimum load and efficiency to achieve generation targets. Ensure availability of all equipment’s like Wagon Tippler, Conveyors, Crushers, Stacker cum Reclaimer, Coal dozing equipment, Trippers, Fire and dust suppression system & proper manpower utilisation.
2. Implement SOPs& best practices in CHP maintenance.
3. Promoting condition monitoring, preventive maintenance practices and Performance Improvement Projects.
4. Planning and implementing of preventive/predictive maintenance.
5. Ensuring quality of maintenance work to avoid repetitive failure and minimise equipment breakdown, if any.
6. Mapping & Procurement of all spares and services for coal handling plant equipment including for auto base and maintaining high standard of safety.
7. Preparation of budget for all materials and services of CHP operation and maintenance.
8. Reducing Spares procurement budget by optimum utilisation of spares with respect to actual consumption and controlling out of bound inventory.
9. Ensuring 100% implementation of DISHA, 5S and IMS policy in Maintenance work.
10.To ensure 100 % compliance of OHS requirements.
11. To recognise and eliminate unsafe act and Unsafe Condition.
12. To ensure about reporting and compliance of Near miss.
13. Ensure and Promote 100 % implementation of safety & Housekeeping at working site.
14. Ensure Adherence to usage of PPE’s as per work requirement for self, sub-ordinates and Agency employees.
15. Responsible for implementation of Chetna and IST in own vertical/Deptt.
16. Responsible for implementation of JSA based working culture.
17. To ensure implementations of CSM objectives.
18. Ensuring min. 10 hrs. Safety training per annum.
19. Participation in Investigation.
20. Implementation of CAPA.
21. Shall identify report and carry out mitigation plan for any hazardous process.
22. Responsible for the compliance of Safety audit/ inspections in SAP- EHMS
23. Implementation of SOP & best practise in Operation.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering