Position – S/E/SE Technician Maintenance (F/M/D)
Location – Tamil Nadu, IN
Leoni is a global provider of products and solutions for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardized cables and special cables through to custom-developed wiring systems and related components as well as services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, Leoni supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs about 100,000 people in 30 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR 4.1 billion in 2020.
And we are looking for you.
S/E/SE Technician Maintenance (F/M/D)TN-23-Mateur South – MAT0000D3
- Ensures functionality of the maintenance process for production equipment
- Ensures the correct usage of specific tools and spare parts required to perform maintenance activities for production equipment
- Ensures technical availability of production equipment
- Makes improvement suggestions for the maintenance process and production equipment
- Makes recommendation for the Technicians qualification
- Monitors the Technicians workload and makes recommendation for necessary actions
- Monitors correctness and adherence to the maintenance plan of the equipment/tools and takes necessary actions
- Ensures the functionality of :
- Preventive and predictive maintenance process for production equipment
- Machine and system software from the respective area (in close relation with IT department if applicable)
- Ensures support:
- For LTPM implementation
- To establish the spare part list required for planned maintenance of production equipment
- To establish the optimum stock of spare parts, which must be available for preventive maintenance
- For evaluation of repair reports and makes recommendation for necessary actions, in order to reduce the unplanned maintenance activities
- In development and improvement of maintenance process
- Provides feedback to the superior related to production equipment functionality and design (resulted from requalification and daily production usage)
- Provides support to Production in finding of alternative solutions in case of delays from maintenance plan
- Monitors the performance of the unplanned maintenance activities on the production equipment/tools and takes necessary actions
- Ensures functionality of maintenance process for production equipment
- Ensures the functionality of machine and system software and debugging from the respective area (in close relation with IT department if applicable)
- Works closely with Production in order to reduce production equipment downtime and spare parts costs
- Works closely with Planned Maintenance team in order to reduce unplanned maintenance activities and spare parts consumption
- Provides support for plant equipment installation / movements etc
- Level of Education: Technician Degree/ BTS/BTP or equivalent
- Studies/ branch of study/degree: Electrical – Mechanical – Mechatronics or similar
- Work experience: 2 years of experience is appreciated
- Key qualifications : Communication, change management, motivation & resilience, conflict management, teamwork, Social & intercultural sensitivity
Apply online. We are looking forward to meeting you.
LEONI “Mateur South”
“Eya Hammami”, Human Resources Management, (+216) 31 326 354
- People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.