Position – Apprenticeship Trainee
Company – ACG Associated Capsules Pvt Ltd
Exp. – 0 – 1 years
Location – Mumbai, Marashtra, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, scheduling, coordinating and staffing of shift activities to meet the production targets and achieve the desired quality.
- In particular will be responsible for managing all the above shift activities for the entire Hall/all machines.
- Training will be provided
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering only (2020 passout or less that 1 year of experience)
- Interested in Apprenticeship for period of 1 year
- Stipend basis
- Rotational shifts
- Preferred candidates staying in Kandivali, Malad , Borivali and Dahisar
Mail your CV’S to [email protected]
Name of the Company: ACG World wide
The worlds only integrated pharma manufacturing solutions company. With over 50 years of experience in pharma manufacturing, ACG demonstrates its internationally recognised pharma expertise every day.
We function in 4 major verticals.
* Films & Foils
Position requirement and details: Requirement in ACG Capsules.
Company Info: Address – PLOT NO 131, 130-A, 130-B,,ACG ASSOCIATED CAPSULES, PRIVATE LIMITED,M G ROAD , HINDUSTAN NAKA,KANDIVA, LI INDUSTRIAL ESTATE , CHARKOP, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India