Position – Analyst-Procurement management
Company – Accenture
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Skill required: Procurement management – SAP Ariba Upstream
Designation: Management Level – Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients by harnessing talent, data, and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations are one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared. You will be working as a part of the Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of needs, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivering, and analyzing results. In SAP Ariba Upstream, you will be enabling the Ariba Guided buying for Coles business users, by updating images, web jumpers, maintaining policies, maintaining Tile hierarchy, image size, enabling Contracts and Catalogs in Ariba Guided buying website. This skillset calls out for technical plus functional experience to execute the task. This activity requires knowledge of JSON language, Excel, and UI methodology.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Procure to Pay Processing
- Procurement Management
- Procurement Support
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Mechanical Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Any Graduation