Spread the love
Position – R&D Project Manager
Company – ABB
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra
- This is an R&D Project Manager role, reporting to the Senior R&D Manager in Business Area Electrification located in Nashik and will be responsible for developing or creating products, systems, services, or technologies for ABB´s Divisions by leading and managing the execution of one or more R&D projects to meet project targets.
- Managing the project team allocated to the project, defining with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule and detailed work allocation.
- Coordinating work of local and cross-functional project teams.
- Leading in partnership with Local/Global Business Managers, steering groups, product management and external parties and ensuring value creation.
- Serving as the key contact for the project stakeholders.
- Communicating appropriate information to stakeholders in a timely manner for achieving desired understanding and support.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in design and development of Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS).
- Excellent competence with CAD (Pro-E, Solidworks etc.), Smarteam/Windchill preferred.
- Reading of technical drawings and experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems is required.
- Excellent competence with simulation tools- Ansys, Adams, Creo.
- Must have people management experience.
- Excellent English language skills-written and spoken.
Spread the love