Spread the love
Position – CPI Engineering Black Belt
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- The primary objective of the CPI engineering black belt is to use basic engineering disciplines along with the fact-based decision-making tools to resolve complex product, technology and manufacturing process issues. Incumbent shall function as the project leader for CPI projects addressing quality, regulatory, or current product improvements.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Incumbents are expected to demonstrate as a
- Strong analytical engineer – Strong understanding of engineering basics, DOE (using hand calculations, FEA analysis), Probabilistic life risk analysis, understanding structures & performance characteristics.
- Be a Design Analyst – Should be able to conceive new concepts, convert ideas into 3D models & perform virtual simulation to validate self-design. Should be able to understand the multi physics and be able to develop validated designs.
- Able Technical Know-How & Problem-Solving engineer – Should be able to understand techno commercial aspects of design, design for manufacturability, product behaviours in field. Solve complex engineering challenges.
- Knowledgeable CAT process & tools – Good understanding of CAT process like APQP, DFMEA, GD&T, Basic 6 sigma tools, CPPD process.
- Team Player – Leverage Hydraulic integration, engine installation & cooling, light & large structures, machine integration sub design team’s strengths. Foster strong collaboration with component teams & cross functional teams for MBD product initiatives.
- Effective Communicator – Be able to understand and communicate the complex technical problems effectively. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Product Expertise on – Motor grader sub systems and its integration level understanding to the detail.
- Product Quality Focus – To manage and achieve 2/12 MIS product quality goals.
- Have been engaged with Motor grader machine design, analysis, test and development for at least 5 years.
- Targeting engineering black belt with strong product understanding at system & sub systems integration to the detail.
- It is expected to have participated in at least one full product development cycle to provide end to end complex engineering solutions encompassing design, analysis, test & validation.
- Process & tools – Familiar with any designer’s tool preferably Creo & Teamcenter environment.
- Academics – Bachelor/Master’s degree in Mechanical engineering from a reputed university.
- Relevant experience – 5 to 12 Years in motor grader machine and its system.
- Domain expertise – Designer, Analyst, testing of motor grader systems.
- 6 sigma Experience – Familiar with 6 sigma tools. Should be a 6-sigma green belt. Awareness of DMAIC & DMEDI methods.
- Standards & Compliance – Knowledge and experience in standard such as ANSI, BS, EN, DIN, ANSI, ASTM, JIS.
Spread the love