Position – Quality & Operational Excellence Specialist
Company – ABB
Location – Faridabad, Haryana, IN
Quality & Operational Excellence Specialist
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is Quality & Operational Excellence Specialist role, You will be reporting to Manager Quality at Bangalore. You will be Developing and maintaining quality systems to support internal and external quality standards. Participate with internal teams in quality system implementation and serve as ongoing support for quality issues.
- Prepare and maintain calibration plans for the instruments and gauges.
- Understand and reply to customer queries on technical requirements and QAP.
- Develop & prepare the quality plans for in process & final inspection according to control plan for the various processes in shop floor.
- Defines processes and procedures in accordance with standard requirements and ABB Group procedures, directives, and policies on quality and issue SOP for the process.
- Perform periodic internal process audits to check the compliance of activities with requirements, procedures, and directives.
- Prepares non-conformity reports and investigates their resolution.
- Analyze customer complaints and initiate Preventive Actions, align quality processes as per customer requirements through process audits & mistake proofing methods.
- Responsible for submitting countermeasure reports to customer in case of line complaints or warranty failures in desired formats i.e. 5WHY, 8D, RCA (Root Cause Analysis Report).
- Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical engineering from a reputed institution.
- Required 2 to 5 years’ experience in induction motor manufacturing /rotating machines.
- Should be knowledgeable about the key manufacturing process of Induction motor.
- Should be able to communicate with customer queries on technical requirements and QAP
- Should be knowledgeable about induction motor testing methods.
- Should have knowledge of lean 6 sigma.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if it is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning