Position – Engineer Production
Company – ABB
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies.
ABB Large Motors and Generators is a global technology leader in reliable high efficiency Motors and Generators. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
This is a Engineer Production Large Motors and Generators role, reporting to the Assembly Manager located in Vadodara. You will be responsible for supervising a shift team’s progress against work plans as defined by production management to ensure the proper use of machinery, equipment and assembly lines within a production area.
- Assisting management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift orders and work plan execution within production lines during the shift.
- Providing regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line, including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
- Helping management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illnesses, machine outages or shifting priorities.
- Serving as leader during shifts to oversee cooperation and the resolution of technical/quality problems and logistic issues.
- Ensuring the shift operation is run in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma/ B.E in Mechanical.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in production function.
- Must have handled team size of 25 workmen or more.
- Exposure in handling rotating machines.
- Must able to read design drawings.
- Must be flexible in working in shifts.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.