Position – Production Engineer
Company – ABB
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is a Engineer Production role at global grade, reporting to Production manager in motion division located in Vadodara. Supervise a shift team’s progress against work plans as defined by Production management to ensure the proper use of machinery, equipment and assembly lines within a production area. Cooperate with the unit supervisor to create an effective work environment and reinforce production schedules and quality.
- Assists management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift orders and work plan execution within production lines during the shift.
- Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line, including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
- Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illnesses, machine outages or shifting priorities.
- Serves as leader during shifts to oversee cooperation and the resolution of technical/quality problems and logistic issues.
- Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on time delivery.
- Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines.
- Shift Leader need to monitor & ensure production , quality standards of manufacturing at Out Sourced vendor.
- BE Electrical / Mechanical with 3 to 10 years of experience.
- Exposure in handling production of rotating machines.
- Knowledge of Assembly & winding of HV electrical machines.
- Auto CAD software knowledge ins must.
More about us
The Large Motors and Generators Division offers a comprehensive product portfolio of large AC motors and generators. From general purpose to highly customized designs, synchronous motors and high voltage induction motors provide high efficiency, reliability and availability across all major industries and applications, including some in the toughest and most demanding environments. The division also has a long track record of designing and building generators for wide range of industries, including power generation, marine, oil and gas, mining, and data centers. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions.
For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite