Position – Validation [email protected] ZF Wind Power Coimbatore
Company – ZF Wind Power
Location – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Validation [email protected] ZF Wind Power Coimbatore
Location: Coimbatore, TN, IN, 641659
Req ID 17781
ZF Wind Power puts wind energy in motion! The ZF Wind Power Business Unit is part of ZF group which is known as one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. Within our unit we develop, validate and service gear units used in wind turbines producing sustainable energy and we have been doing this for more than 40 years! Today we build new drivetrain solutions to meet the requirements of the future. As wind turbines continue to grow, we are continuously pushed outside of our engineering boundaries, which makes it a challenging engineering environment to work in.
Find out more: www.zf.com/windpower
We are looking for a new colleague in the Product Validation department at our location in Coimbatore, India.
- Validation of new products by means of component tests, system tests and field tests
- Definition of the technical content of the tests based on technical risk assessment, internal standards and customer requirements
- Active participation in testing, disassembly, inspections and occasionally field visits
- Analysis and reporting on the results to provide conclusions and recommendations to the project team
- Contribution on strategical activities that shape tomorrows way of working
- BE/B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or similar with 3-6 years of experience and minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Experience in a test environment & processing measurement data as well as basic knowledge about measurement techniques and instrumentation.
- Experience with Matlab will be an added advantage.
- Flexible, Pragmatic and customer oriented approach.
- Creative mindset with a CAN DO attitude who takes initiatives and is dedicated to realize the set goals.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Be part of our ZF team as Validation Engineer and apply now!
Contact – Satish Kumar Reddy Satti
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Instrumentation, Technology, Engineering, Automotive, Research