Position – Senior Engineer
Company – ZF
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Location: Hyderabad, TG, IN, 500032, Req ID [] [[Hyderabad]], India
- Support of cost transparency for transmission projects
- Cost evaluation of different technology variants coming from design departments
- Support of Development in Design-to-cost by cost engineering methods
- Evaluation of cost down ideas and calculation of saving potentials
- Identification of new cost down potentials and evaluation of different scenarios under consideration of variable project premises and total cost conditions
- Preparing target cost calculations and customer value calculations to support cost disclosures
- Degree in the field of mechanical engineering or economical engineering
- Several years of international work experience
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Business management knowledge in the areas of controlling / cost accounting
- Strong cost awareness and independent, systematic and goal-oriented work
- Good moderation and presentation techniques
Be part of our ZF team as [[Senior Engineer]] and apply now!
Contact [[Sriram Adluri – 040-65995000]]
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
ZF is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. ZF continually enhances its systems in the areas of digital connectivity and automation in order to allow vehicles to see, think and act.
The company has a global workforce of 153,500 with 271 locations in 42 countries. In 2020, ZF achieved sales of €32.6 billion. Founded in 1915, ZF has evolved from a supplier specializing in aviation technology to a global mobility technology company. With the acquisition of WABCO, the company significantly increased its competence, especially in the technology field for heavy commercial vehicles, buses and trailers. Last year, ZF spent more than seven percent of its sales on research and development.
With its innovative portfolio, ZF is focusing on the “Next Generation Mobility” for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial applications. Group shareholders include the Zeppelin Foundation, administered by the City of Friedrichshafen, holding 93.8 percent of shares, and the Dr. Jürgen and Irmgard Ulderup Foundation, Lemförde, with 6.2 percent.